Iridium is the only truly global voice and data satellite communications network that connects people, organizations, assets, government and relief agencies with “on-the-move” availability. Together with its ecosystem of partners, Iridium delivers essential, reliable communications with an easy-to-integrate platform and service for improved efficiency. With more than 20 years of experience, Iridium will soon be launching the next-generation of connectivity, Iridium CertusSM- the most versatile global broadband service with improved speeds to satisfy the critical need to send and receive communications when traveling by land, sea or air. For more information about Iridium products, services and partner solutions, visit www.iridium.com.
This position is responsible for collaborating with management and business leaders in Billing, IT and Finance for the creation and analysis of internal business unit reports as well as driving the scope of testing and validating underlying data in the Data Warehouse. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Project Management, Business Intelligence systems and tools, business change impacts and analysis of business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or a related field required
• 10+ years data analysis and business reporting experience
• Previous experience in a telecommunications business
• Previous Finance and/or Accounting experience is a plus
• Must be proficient with SQL
• Must have experience developing and building interactive reporting tools and solutions
• Must be proficient in MicroStrategy
• Advanced desktop application skills in Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio required
Iridium is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a protected veteran. EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability and other protected categories.